Installing Sound Booster on your computer will make it more convenient for you to customize the sound,
How to install Sound Booster on a computer
Article Table of Contents:
1. Instructions for installing Sound Booster on computer.
2. Use Sound Booster to increase speaker volume.
1. Instructions on how to install Sound Booster on the computer
What are the benefits of installing Sound Booster?
– Increase the speaker volume (Volume) of the computer system
– Customize sounds for applications, programs
– Computers with peripherals that play audio
– Audio driver installed on the computer
– Processor: 1.0 GHz or higher
– Minimum RAM: 256 MB
– Free hard drive space: 10 MB
– OS: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, 32 & 64 bit
You install Sound Booster according to the detailed operations:
Step 1: Download the latest version of Sound Booster software here: Download
Step 2: Double-click on the downloaded installer, start the installation process. First, click on the I accept the agreement, then click Next
Step 3: Select the installation folder, then click Next
Step 4: Select the folder displayed in the Start Menu, then click Next
Step 5: Choose whether to create shortcuts off the desktop. Then click Next
Step 6: Confirm the installation information. Click Install to begin the Sound Booster installation process
Step 7: Wait for the installation to take place, click Finish to complete the installation of Sound Booster
So, you have completed the installation of Sound Booster. The software will be booted with Windows, displayed in the system tray and volume level bar similar to Windows, which is quite accessible for new users.
2. Use Sound Booster to increase speaker volume on computer
After installation, the Task will display the Sound Booster software icon.
You adjust the sound by pointing your mouse at the slider to drag it up to loud and drag it down to quiet it again.
Above is how to install and use Sound Booster to amplify the sound, helping you increase the speaker volume of your computer. Thanks to that, you can increase the speaker volume for programs and utilities on your computer in accordance with your needs.